Best Guitarist Ever 2 Best Guitarist Ever 2

good job

That was really funny. I liked the first one too, good job.

AntiClockClock responds:

Yaaay, thank you sir.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

I don't know why so many 0's

I thought this was really funny. I like your impersonation. Numa Numa Dance is annoying and I can't stand that fat guy. I don't understand its appeal. I think a lot of people who see the Internet as a way to watch stupid videos about monkeys peeing in their mouths or kids injuring themselves are the sort who enjoy the Numa Numa Dance. It's so fucking stupid, and not even in an absurdist sort of way, it's just a disgusting fat guy lip synching to a catchy song. There's so much beautiful artwork and interesting ideas scattered about online, and I think it's unfortunate the news media holds up things like the Numa Numa Dance to the world and perpetuates a negative stereotype of the online community as a bunch of fat dorks.

3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM 3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM

Love your work

I'm a big fan of most of your work. This is a departure from some of your other stuff (elephant, deus ex machina) but it's also my favorite. It's a beautiful work and the animation reminded me of some storybooks I used to read when I was a kid. I really liked the coda because it places an interesting perspective on things. Interesting to think about how I'm alright with the bird eating the worm but not the cat eating the bird. That's it, you're a great artist and I'll be really interested in seeing what happens in the elephant series.

Todd & Dan - Dating Shows Todd & Dan - Dating Shows

Funny

I love Todd and Dan. It's refreshing to see dialogue take center stage and the relationship the two have is great.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Just Great

That's just a great movie. I loved the original and this just improves on it. The backgrounds are great and the extra scene with livecorpse is just more to enjoy and think about. The credits are also funny. I was kinda hoping this would clear up the ending a bit but I guess it's interesting enough being open-ended. Well that's it, I really like your work, Piconjo. I think it's funny and to be honest I don't really understand why some people hate you so much. Beautiful movie, this deserves to be up there in the top 50. It should be required viewing. Great job, Piconjo, I don't think I've seen too many other cartoons that can top this one. Makes me wish I could use flash and not be just some guy giving you compliments. Oh well.

Oh and I loved the ending credits song.

Across The Universe Across The Universe

all i have to say....

I don't have anything else to say but "wow." This is an amazing peice of art and it deserved every one of my five points. I wont go into detail on why i enjoyed it so much, but it was just beautiful. I do have to mention that i'm a big beatles fan and it was nice to hear "across the universe" in there for a bit, and to hear "my mummy's dead" over the menu. That's probably my favorite track off of Plastic Ono Band. Keep up the excellent work.

Best Guitarist Ever Best Guitarist Ever

hilarious

I thought that was really funny, i used to record stupid songs on my computer and most of the time they'd come out sounding like that. Very good, I liked it, 5.

AntiClockClock responds:

Hell yeah, Thanks Ned!

Starcraft Battle Chest Starcraft Battle Chest

good

"he was a dentist," hahahahhaha. Well done, I enjoyed this eventhough it was a bit longer than it needed to be. Good work.

PICONJO; Tribute PICONJO; Tribute

haha

Ok that was awesome, the voice acting was really well done and it was damn funny. This'll probably make me sound like an idiot but I love that bit during the Knox tribute where the giant penis pops up and sprays piss before it ejaculates, brilliant!

Peace, Love, Lock & Load Peace, Love, Lock & Load

yeah

I thought that was really funny, but mostly i liked the style of it all. Well done, I have you the ole' 5.